Thank you, Pujjya, from STAY-HEALTHY&HAPPY, Love Yourself, The Most, for nominating my blog for the Liebster Award. You are a beautiful person, inside and out, and I love your posts.
So, Eleven Facts About Me:
- Catholic education: K-College
- Ditched religion in favor of finding spirituality/truth/Giant Spaghetti Monster on my own.
- Love to read
- Spoil my dog
- Spoil my husband
- Not afraid of death
- Working on a cleaner diet, one meal at a time
- Love my job
- Not a big social media person
- Drove stick shift cars until 2014
And here are my answers to Pujjya’s questions:
- Is life short or long??
- Life is what you make it. Time is irrelevant
- Why do you think the color pink is thought to be girly??
- I keep thinking of a blush rose, one between white of purity and the red of passion
- Which is better mountain or sea???
- I love mountains, but I like seashores too…
- Who is your favorite person??
- My dad
- If asked to sing a song what will it be??
- Somewhere, beyond the sea ( but I would sing it poorly, so click the link and listen to Frank
- Do you believe in ghosts?? If so then why??
- Yes, doesn’t everyone?
- What is your favorite drink??
- Coffee in the morning, when the aroma is filling the kitchen and the day is new.
- Who do you think to be a better contestant for USA ? Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump..
- How far you can go for your love??
- To the moon and back
- What is your favorite blog post till date and Why?
- Working with the Ancestors, Part I , because right now, that’s what I’m focused on.
- Why did you start blogging?Just to have a place to write out my thoughts. It’s different from the journal I keep, a little broader focused perhaps.
I totally apologies for the short list of nominees that follows, and you can blame me that it takes me forever to figure out how to post stuff, and I am only starting to follow more and more blogs. Sorry!!! There are a million awesome blogs out there, many with less than 200 followers and these are just a few of the wonderful people who inspire me.
Eleven questions from me:
- What are you doing, right now?
- Where do you want to be one year from now?
- Who inspires you?
- What thrills you?
- What is your superpower?
- You can change one thing in the world. What is it?
- Morning person or night owl?
- Red or white wine?
- Guilty pleasure?
- What is your dream job?