Thank you to Saving Without Scrimping for nominating Hart of the Forest for the “One Lovely Blog Award”! I have learned sooo much from her – you can budget and keep the joy and excitement in your life. Plus, great tips, great recipes and just a fun, fun person.
Guidelines for the “One Lovely Blog Award”:
•Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
•Add the One Lovely Blog Award logo to your post and/or blog.
•Share 7 facts/or things about yourself.
•Nominate 15 bloggers you admire and inform nominees by commenting on their blog.
7 Random Things:
- I have a parrot tattoo on my shoulder a la Jimmy Buffet and the random desire to be pirate. Arrgh!
- My favorite book is The Three Musketeers and I had a crush on Athos and Cardinal Richelieu.
- I love reading mysteries and creep my husband out when I point out “how -to” methods from my latest read.
- Hate to travel.
- Love to lay on the grass and watch the clouds.
- Believe there is good all around us, but we shouldn’t be naive.
- It’s never too late to have a happy childhood
I nominate these blogs and enjoy their posts, please give them a look too: